Step 1.Choose a plan and fill in your details in the membership form.
They will become your membership access details, and will be kept confidential. Remember your email address and password to be able to sign in and choose a book each month.
Step 2. Pay with Credit Card
We use Stripe for our payment processing. Stripe can automatically process your monthly subscriptions and additional book purchases.
Step 3. Choose your Book of the Month
View the selection on the homepage or Book group page. Click on ADD TO CART. A Member Discount will be added to the checkout, for the amount of one of the books you choose.
Step 4. Each month, visit the site and choose a new Book of the Month from the selection for that month.
If you would like a surprise, email us and we’ll make the selection for you.
Payment will be automatic each month. For the ‘Ongoing’ subscription, your membership fee will be charged to your credit card every month. Gift purchases will also be charged monthly. If you choose a 6-month or 1-year membership, the fee will be charged in one amount. Please see below about cancelling.
If you would like to buy more books from the selection, you can click on ADD TO CART. You’ll find this button under the book’s description on the book’s page. You will be taken through the process step by step and will pay at the end. Postage is included in the price.
If you have any queries, email firstname.lastname@example.org
What does membership give me?
- A book each month. Chose your book from the selection of latest releases from Australia and overseas displayed on the BCB Clubhouse homepage; click on the covers to read about each one.
- Access to all areas on the site, such as the competitions, interviews with authors, and much more. We will offer new activities on the site every month.
What about cancellations?
- You can cancel at any time. However, we will need five working days before your monthly subscription fee is due to process a cancellation. To cancel a 1 month Pop-in subscription, please let us know with 24 hours of signing up.
I didn’t receive my book this month?
- All books are tracked through Australia Post. If your book doesn’t arrive, please let us know and we will investigate and send a replacement copy if need be.
Can I get a refund?
- Unfortunately, we cannot offer refunds. If a book arrives damaged, please send us a photo of it and we will replace it.
If you have any queries, email us at email@example.com